About Westside Drywall
Westside Drywall & Insulation has been family-owned and operated since 1991. Moe Salem, the company’s Founder and President, started his drywall business as an independent subcontractor in 1979 performing drywall work for builders in the Portland Metro area when work was commenced and completed on a handshake. In 1991, Moe opened up Westside Drywall (now Westside Drywall & Insulation) and his continued philosophy of running a business with high integrity, quality workmanship, and excellence in customer service at competitive rates catapulted his business as a very well-known and respected company in the construction industry.
How is Westside Drywall & Insulation different from any other Drywall and Insulation company?
- With 30 years experience in the drywall and construction industry, we’ve perfected all phases of drywall and insulation. We are far past the learning curve of most other companies in this field and know how to perform work on standard and complex projects.
- Operating more than 60 fleet vehicles, we can ensure that no job is too large or too small.
- We only use high-quality products which are essential for good workmanship. Not many people are aware of how important high-quality products serve in the long run. For example, the taping compound we use is a superior product that results in the less likelihood of cracks. This, in turn, leads to less callbacks and headaches for the homeowners and builders.
- Our ability to purchase product with large volume discounts passes on as savings to the client. We purchase more drywall than any other company in the Northwest and up to 8.4 million pounds of taping compound per year!
- We are a One-Stop-Shop. Instead of clients needing to hire and schedule a variety of contractors, we can cover light demolition through finished walls that are ready to paint or wallpaper. This includes metal stud framing, insulation, sound-proofing, drywall, and finished with either smooth walls or custom texture. In addition, our clean-up crews ensure that our jobsites are left clean upon completion. This One-Stop-Shop convenience for the client leads to easier scheduling, lower costs, and confidence that the job will be done by seasoned crews, on time, and within their budget.
- We have our own proprietary estimating software which provides our clients with fast estimates and no hidden costs or surprises.
- We stand behind our work and provide all of our clients with a 1-year warranty.
Production Manager: Doug Bennet email
Office Manager: Shirine Kernan email
Sales & Insulation Manager: Josh Kernan email
Or call: (503) 620-7036